Podcast topic list

I have looked at many pieces of work about quitting smoking. One piece that gave me a lot of inspiration was ta clip from the Joe Rogan podcast with Nikki glacier in which she gave her experience with quitting smoking and drinking. 

Introduction 

-To start the recording, my co host/ guest will offer me a cigarette 

'Yo you want a ciggy before we start'

-While in pre production I have actually stop smoking regularly and have smoke it out for an alternative.

-I will refuse, tell Noah I have managed to stop, and he will act surprised 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Segway into how long we have been smoking

How did we first smoke 

Why did we do it (Pear  pressure)

Do family members smoke - did that influence (Mention my grandad who smoked out a pipe for 30 years)

Why do we continue to smoke 

Is it cool ('A pic of you vaping, you look like a right tool')

___________________________________________

Segway into others ways you can quit

Talk about Allan car's book 'the easy way to stop smoking'

Is it really hard to quit?

https://www.nhs.uk/better-health/quit-smoking/vaping-to-quit-smoking/vaping-myths-and-the-facts/

___________________________________________________________________________________

Our opinions on the Smoking ban being enforced 

https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/get-involved/smokefreeuk#:~:text=a%20smokefree%20generation-,In%20October%2C%20the%20Prime%20Minister%20proposed%20a%20bold%20new%20policy,of%20our%20Smokefree%20UK%20campaign.

Will it be effective?

Has the government already failed the new generation (Uncontrolled vape companies, boss man selling to kids)

____________________________________________

Are we ready to quit? / Our promises 

I think I could personally get rid of my smoking habit altogether 

______________________________________________________

Outro / Check in

will we quit?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production to-do list